Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ideas

I will confess to having changed my mind regarding cupboards and covertops and appliances and whatever else but here are the current choices.

Because the kitchen is so small we are going with light colours although I would like a 'splash' of colour for the splashback (it will be a glass splashback).

White cupboards and an engineered stone (I think) thing for the covertops. Im thinking the covertop on the left???

Photobucket

Appliances are nothing full on but very nice. Nicer than I've had before anyway. Mid range Bosch dishwasher, Lofra cooktop, oven and rangehood. The cooktop is ceramic which should be fun. Im sure this means I'll have to buy new pots and pans. I already have a fridge so no need to get a new one.

I think i have the right pic. Its 700mm so a bit bigger than the standard 600 and smaller than the epic 900mm.

Photobucket



No comments: